Polish Translator Please (General)
There is a lot about this camp on the Net.
This is a detailed description of original documents in Wiener Library. Even the list, not the original docs. (in German) very informative. There are other websites re this camp using your search engine.
The area was mainly or wholly Saxony until 1945. Then the Polish borders were redrawn westwards.
Wehrkreis VIII was Military District VIII HQ Breslau. Stammlager VIII B was at Teschen now in Czech Republic.
- Polish Translator Please -
- Polish Translator Please - ritpetite, 2012-05-02, 22:01
- Polish Translator Please - Roger Griffiths, 2012-05-03, 10:03
- Private Verdun JAMES 1918 - 1944 Bream R I P - slowhands, 2012-05-03, 10:47
- Polish Translator Please - terry2424, 2012-05-03, 19:02
- Polish Translator Please - wamorgan, 2012-05-08, 01:31